Thursday 7 December 2017

Blogmas Day 4: Celebrating Books of the Month for 2017

Hi, and thanks for stopping by.

Today's post is a celebration of the best books of each month of 2017. I wanted to do this in order to put a spotlight on some of the amazing 5-star reads that won't be on my Top 5 list, particularly as a few of those were all read in the same month. I haven't picked one for December yet, because that would be too mean - we're only seven days in! But I will let you guys know in my December Wrap Up (in January) which was the best book of this festive month.
 So here's a quick wrap-up of the best book I read in each month of 2017.

January 2017: holly bourne's am I normal yet?


February 2017: liane moriarty’s big little lies


March 2017: Josephine angelini’s witch’s pyre


April 2017: angie thomas’s the hate u give


May 2017: jenn bennett’s alex, approximately


June 2017: Emily murdoch’s if you find me


July 2017: emery lord’s the names they gave us



August 2017: Jennifer mathieu’s moxie


September 2017: laurie halse anderson’s the impossible knife of memory


October 2017: holly bourne’s it only happens in the movies


November 2017: Christina lauren’s autoboyography


So those were the best books of each month of 2017. I can't wait to read so many more amazing books in 2018. Let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought of them!! Thanks for reading throughout the year and commenting - it means a lot.

Till next time

Katie


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed If You Find Me. It's been a couple years since I read it but it really made an impression on me. Alex, Approximately and Autoboyography are both on my December TBR but I'm not sure it's going to happen... I've been in a terrible reading slump. :(

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did, too - I think it's really underrated, I never hear much about it!! Aw no, that's such a shame! I do think either of them would help you with your book hangover, though!! Perhaps Autoboyography in particular. X

      Delete