Tuesday 11 December 2018

Blogmas Day 6: Books of the Month for 2018

Hi, and thanks for stopping by.

This Blogmas post is inspired by something I did last year, where I told you guys my favourite book for each month of the year. If you want to see my favourites from 2017, you can read that original post here. This is also a way for me to celebrate some of the other amazing books I read this year that aren't necessarily all going to make it to my final Blogmas post, Top 5 Reads of 2018!

As with last year, I haven't included a favourite for December, as the month has only just begun!! Look out for my two December wrap-ups to find out what ended up being my final favourite read of the year.

January 2018: Francesca Zappia's Eliza and her monsters - 5 stars.


February 2018: Patrick Ness's Release - 4 stars


March 2018: Jennifer Mathieu's The Truth About Alice - 4 stars


April 2018: John Green's Turtles All the Way Down - 5 stars


May 2018: Jenn Bennett's Starry Eyes - 5 stars


June 2018: Nic Stone's Dear Martin - 5 stars


July 2018: Francesca Zappia's Made You Up - 5 stars


August 2018: Gayle Forman's I Have Lost My Way - 5 stars


September 2018: Gayle Forman's Just One Day - 5 stars


October 2018: Holly Black's The Cruel Prince - 5 stars


November 2018: Tamara Ireland Stone's Every Last Word - 5 Stars



So those are some of the best books I read this year! Let me know what your favourite reading month was – clearly February and March weren’t quite as great as the rest for me!!

Till next time

Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment